An Ecclesiastes Perspective on Life!

An Ecclesiastes Perspective on Life!
The purpose of this blog is to simply talk about my life experiences and reflect on how we tend to make meaningless things bigger than they really are. Read Ecclesiastes for the context.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Bible in a Year...


So I'm starting with a group of friends reading the "Bible in a Year". The bible is mapped out with daily readings to complete the entire bible in a year. This should be interesting...why? I don't really like reading...lol. We'll see how this works out.

But a couple of good things about this is that the readings are not that long. Also, I've committed to learning to be more consistent in 2010...what a measurable way to do that! I've done a few things to help me with this. I've made my desktop background the reading schedule. hopefully this will help me keep it in the forefront of my mind. I've made a Word File to document any revelation or insight I get during the readings. Some I plan to share and others I will keep to reflect on later in the years. Also, doing it with others will hopefully help me remain motivated to keep going. But...365 days is a long time to do one thing! I guess only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment